Thursday, November 29, 2012

Two Years of Happiness with Dzaidan Bakrizq

Terasa dah lambat nk update blog ni..hehehe kemalasan melanda..as everyone know we (family)  are not celebrating birthday party, so sayang mama Dzaidan Bakrizq no birthday party for you..but we did a small gathering with friends and chilled out your day and in the same time, I was surprised with cuppy cakes from hubby (my birthday is on 29th Nov, so alang2 sambut sama2 la..) hehehe..Thanks syg..


Ni Orang2 tua yang seronok lebih..hahahaha..Thanks guys..



On that day - 4 November 2010 - hidup Mama completely berubah.  In a way, it was the day I grew up to become a better person.  It was the day I understood the meaning of true love and sacrifice everything for someone that I really love and care about- to give my all and love unconditionally tanpa mengharapkan sebarang balasan.  It was the day I became a mother to a little angel.  Alhamdulillah, syukur sangat sangat..

*tetiba rasa syahdu & bergenang air mata plak nih*.

7 days old - after cukur kepala

As a FTWM, EPM dan sebagainya..Alhamdulillah..times flies, and he turns two now..Im so proud to become his mother, I always knew I wanted to breastfed DB as long as I can and I knew it will be challenging as FTWM to exclusively breastfed. But to be completely honest, I never imagined I’d still be nursing for 2 and a month year old cheeky boy. Alhamdulillah. I really enjoyed it with all the challenges made me so grateful and more independence in so many ways.

   4.11.12 - 8.15am : OTW to baby sitter house 
(2years ago, at that time, i reached KJMC drove my car alone due to bleeding - 
and he was born at 8.01 p.m.)


"Semoga menjadi hamba Allah yang sempurna, dan anak yang soleh ye sayang, Mama and Ayah love u so much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment